Notifications
Clear all

Classified

JSchildberg3
(@john-schildberg)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

I was just wondering under this new system, if the Classified sections are the same as in the G&D magazine.   I was under the impression that they were.   The sections of the different categories like parts wanted have not change for sometime now.   Are all those updated as they go or just every now an then?   Another question, has anyone heard from Charlie?

Southwest Iowa

Tiny
 Tiny
(@tiny)
Hall Monitor Moderator

I don't understand the question about being the same as the G&D. I don't know how to answer that. Peter advised me that the ads are set to automatically delete after 6 months of no activity. I have not contacted or heard from/about Charlie. I hope he makes the transition. I approached Gene again via email and have not heard back.

7046 old site posts
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet
1938 Master Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

Ed Osier reacted
ReplyQuote
JSchildberg3
(@john-schildberg)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Tiny,   I don't know why I thought that the ads in the G&D were posted in the forums.   I must have dreamt it. LOL.   There are several guys that were regulars on the old forum that haven't made the switch yet.   I don't know if Peter can put out a general email to all the Members or not.   Maybe an article in the G&D magazine would help.   Just a thought. 

Southwest Iowa

ReplyQuote
Share: