Notifications
Clear all

1968 Suburban

(@blain-bargo)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I am looking into a 1968 S

uburban, if I can locate the owner. It is in bad shape but would go well with my recently restored 1968 Panel Truck. It has "CST" badging on both front doors and "Limited Edition" badging on front fenders however, the drivers side badge is missing, but you can see the background of it. Does anyone have any knowledge of both these badges on the 68 Suburbans?

IMG 7740
IMG 7738

35mike
(@35mike)
Eminent Member Registered

Blain, Sorry to take so long to reply to your post. 1967-1972 Suburbans are pretty scarce around here. 4X4 examples are non existent. From the looks of it, you are a brave man to think of tackling it as a project. I drove two  (a '71 and a '72) K10 Chevys as my daily driver for almost 40 years. The '71 took me from Missouri to Yakima WA and to Hershey PA, at least once, maybe more. They are good stuff. I finally got too lazy for them. I wanted an automatic transmission, A/C and other creature comforts. Good Luck.

Mike

Many Miles of Happy Motoring
3469 Posts on Old VCCA Chat

Tiny reacted
ReplyQuote
JEC51
(@jec51)
Active Member Registered

I have a 72 GMC, 4 speed, 4 wheel drive that I have been driving for over 45 years.  Been restored 3 times, the last one complete off frame.  So if you take it on, I might know something about them, or maybe have some parts.

Suburban

Tiny reacted
ReplyQuote
35mike
(@35mike)
Eminent Member Registered

Nice rig!!!

Mike

Many Miles of Happy Motoring
3469 Posts on Old VCCA Chat

ReplyQuote
Share: