Suspension parts fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Suspension parts for leaf spring rear end on 48 Stylemaster Town Sedan

(@larry-waibel)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I purchased a 48 Stylemaster and need to replace bushings in the leaf springs and reduce the lowering block that someone installed by 1/2. 

I have struggled to confirm anything I look as being the right parts for my car because it was an undocumented restomod. I know the drivetrain is out of a mid 70's Chevy  350 SB and TH350.  I just don't know things like if the rear leafs are what came on the car originally, or if they too were taken from some donor car.   I have bushings or order from Suspension.com that seem right, but of course on backorder for 10-16 weeks. 

Any advice on how I confirm I'm right on what I ordered? Much appreciated.

Larry

Tiny
 Tiny
(@tiny)
Hall Monitor Moderator

Welcome aboard Larry! Since this is a restomod I'll move this to the Modified forum for you.

7046 old site posts
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet
1938 Master Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

ReplyQuote
Tiny
 Tiny
(@tiny)
Hall Monitor Moderator

Larry, I'm sorry no one has responded yet. If you are a club member you can look at the top of the page and hover over the button that says Rosters. Click on Technical Advisors from the drop down menu and look for the Technical Advisor in the area of concern you have. Access to Technical Advisors is one of the benefits of club membership.

7046 old site posts
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet
1938 Master Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

ReplyQuote
Share: