Notifications
Clear all

61 235 Engine

(@gary-mehl)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

What clamps are used on the 235? I have seen tower clamps and spring wire clamps and some seem to have both. I recently saw one that had tower clamps on the radiator and spring clamps on the heater hoses. The antique parts suppliers indicate that the tower clamps were used from 57 to 64. Anyone know for sure?

Stovblt
(@ole-olson)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi Gary

First, I see this is your first post over here, so... welcome to the new site!

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anyone who might have an answer to your question has made it here yet.

I don't have the answer, but I would think that if anyone would have an answer for you, it would be Gene (Chev Nut).

Unfortunately for us, we haven't seen him here yet.

Please stay with us, the answer you want may come along yet.

Ole S Olson
Saskatoon, Sask, Canada
1139 old site posts

ReplyQuote
Tiny
 Tiny
(@tiny)
Hall Monitor Moderator

If you are a club member you have access to Technical Advisors. Hover over the Rosters button at the top of the page then click on Technical Advisors. Peruse the list and click on the Advisor you need to contact.

7046 old site posts
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet
1938 Master Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

ReplyQuote
(@gary-mehl)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Tiny:

I’m not too computer literate. When I try to find advisors I just get one name. Can you figure out a way to educate me. I’d like to be able to get to the advisor page for a number of questions.

ReplyQuote
Tiny
 Tiny
(@tiny)
Hall Monitor Moderator

Click the Roster button at the top of the page then click the Technical Advisors link on the page that opens.

7046 old site posts
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet
1938 Master Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan

ReplyQuote
Share: